Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Decorating the house

We took the kids to old time pottery Tuesday night and we ended up with these blow ups. Spongebob is actually my favorite but we also bought the spider and the ghost. As you can see, Kadie had no desire (I think she was affraid of the blow ups) to participate in the decorating, instead she chose to go into the bathroom to freshen up her makeup. She is such a girl. Haha. And of course Brandon is too good to have fun with his family since he is old and all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Bauer's said...

Christie,

This is Jennifer (Davis) Bauer. I just happened to find your blog and wanted to tell you how precious your kids are! I don't believe we have ever met Kadi, but she is too cute. And I can't believe how big Brandon has gotten.
I hope that all is well with your family. You need to check us out at thewnbauers.blogspot.com. My little girl Allie will be 2 soon as well.
Talk to you soon!
Jennifer

Jamie said...

The decorations look good. We'll have to make plans to come visit one night soon to see everything.