Saturday, June 14, 2008

OK, its been awhile since I last posted, so shoot me. I have been busy with work and family etc... This is Kadie at the Barons game one Sunday in May. We went for one of Tanners end of season parties, and I thought this was a good pic of her.
I guess Tanner is going to take after his Uncle Johnny and be a catcher. I didn't like him catching at first but after the first few innings it turned out to be a good thing. See, Tanner is the type of child that does his own thing, and since he was the catcher that mean he had to participate in every play. He could play in the dirt and play baseball. So it worked out well.
I took Kadie to the Pleasant Grove Park one day in May to play. I think this used to be in front of the high school, so I thought it would be a cool pic.

No comments: