Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

Hi everyone. Just a quick update on the Dawson fam. I am moving back down to Pensacola, Florida to work. I can move into my apartment July 14th. I will be on contract until the middle of October. Scott and the kids are coming down on some weekends and I will be home some too. I will be working 6 days in a row and the coming home for 8 days, so I wont be gone long. Also, Scott is trying to decide if he wants to take a job down in Daphne, Alabama. If he does we will have a free place to live until October and then if my contract gets extended then we will have a free place to stay until January. The only problem is can we sell our house in McCalla? Comments on this subject are welcome. We are in PCBeach for 2 weeks. I will update later.

Christie

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awe man I love having yall close...im never going to see yall just like i dont get to see jamie.