Monday, July 7, 2008

Update

OK, we are back from the beach and had a wonderful time. Jamie, Shayne and Conner were down there too so we had a good time hanging out with them for a while. Scott has decided to take the job at McAdory High School, so I guess we are now officially Yellow Jackets. I am excited about this new venture because Tanner is starting school this year and with Scott teaching in the same town we live in it will be a good opportunity for us to meet new people and also be involved more in the community. I am still moving to Pensacola Fl this Saturday, so Scott and the kids will be with me until school starts. My schedule will be so that I will work 6 days in a row down there and then come home for 8 days. So it will be like I am gone every other weekend. Hopefully it will work out, its only for 3 months.

No comments: